Saturday, February 4, 2017

First Thoughts

This is my first entry to a blog I have set up to share thoughts and pictures.  I love to write, especially with a slant toward education, healthy communities, and related research.  I also truly enjoy photography and have been taking photos for many years.  Both of these interests have been expressed abundantly on facebook.  However, posting articles I have written, and making them readily available to friends, is not particularly easy to do on facebook.  Nor are pictures I have posted particularly easy to access in collections over a period of time.  Finally, it is limiting to post both text and pictures together on facebook. There is truth to the notion that you really don't know what you think or see until you write it, reflect on it, or take a picture of it.  Ultimately, my hope is that this blog will give focus and clarity to my own thinking and photos.  A bonus would be your reactions or additions to what I post.  So here goes the blog "experiment".  Hope  at least a few of you will find it enjoyable and stimulating. I have no doubt I will.  This is an outlet I have been seeking.
.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing where this takes you. Nice pic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Yup, looks like a Bowen. s;)

    ReplyDelete